Visualization of data in cider
- Results of a query are initially shown as a list. On top of the list is a button named 'Graphical view'. By clicking that button a new window with a graphical representation of the search results appears.
- A legend on the right explains type and colours of the different disease elements (nodes) and their interactions (edges).
- Moving with the mouse cursor over an edge results in a pop-up window that displays the content of the respective interaction/-s.
- The graph can be moved by clicking and holding the left mouse button.
- The graph can be expanded for all interactions of an edge (e.g. protein, bioprocess etc.) by double-clicking on the respective node.